Last Updated: Novermber 6，2018
Shanghai Jialian Network Technology Co, Ltd. (“Jialian” or “we”) respects and protects the privacy of Users (“you” or “Users”).
Jialian recommends that you shall carefully read and understand the whole contents of this Policy before your use of the product (“MyEvt”). Additionally, significant information including the Disclaimer is in bold form in this Policy. Definitions of key words in this Policy are consistent with those in the MyEvt Terms of Service of Jialian.
Jialian reserves the right to update this Policy online from time to time, and the new policy will immediately replace the older one once posted. In particular, if you do not accept the revised policies, please immediately stop your use of MyEvt. Your continuous use of MyEvt will be regarded as your acceptance of the revised policy. Furthermore, the revised policies will take into effect immediately upon being posted on MyEvt.
You acknowledge and accept that this Policy and other relevant rules apply to MyEvt and the DApps owned by Jialian on MyEvt.
We strictly abide by the principle of “lawful, justifiable and necessary”.
· 1.1 You confirm that your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words, Keystore on MyEvt are not stored or synchronized onBetter Chain’ servers. Jialian does not offer the service to restore your Wallet Password, Private Key, Mnemonic Words or Keystore.
· 1.2 Apart from the foregoing provisions, when you are using specific function of MyEvt, we may give you special notification.
You are entitled to control your Personal Information provided to MyEvt:
2.1 You may import your other wallets into MyEvt through synchronization of wallets and you may export your wallets from MyEvt to other Tokens management wallets. MyEvt will display the information of imported wallets to you.
2.2 When we collect information from you for a specific purpose, we will ask for your consent in advance to which you are entitled to refuse. However, you understand that when you refuse to give such consent, you also give up the choice to use specific services provided by MyEvt.
2.3 You acknowledge that since blockchain is an open source system, your transaction records are automatically public and transparent in the whole blockchain.
· 3.5 We reserve the right to collect your information without your prior authorization or consent according to the Article 6 of Section 1 of this Policy.
· 3.1 After you link to the third-party-developed DApps from MyEvt, the privacy policies of the third-party-developed DApps will apply. The collection and use of your Personal Information by the third-party-developed DApps will be controlled neither by Jialian, nor by this Policy. Jialian is unable to guarantee that the third-party-developed DApps will definitely take Personal Information protection measures as required by Jialian.
· 3.2 You shall carefully select and use the third-party-developed DApps and protect your Personal Information. Jialian shall not be held liable for the privacy protection obligation of any third-party-developed DApps.
· 3.3 YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Jialian WILL ADOPT MEASURES AS REASONABLE AS POSSIBLE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNDER CURRENT TECHNIQUES ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, TO AVOID THE DISCLOSURE, TAMPERING OR DAMAGE OF INFORMATION. SINCE Jialian TRANSFERS DATA WIRELESSLY, Jialian MAKES NO GUARANTEE ON THE PRIVACY AND SECURITY OF WIRELESS INTERNET DATA TRANSFERRING.
· 4.1 If you are a User outside of PRC, you shall fully understand and conform to the laws, regulations and rules in your jurisdictions which are relevant to use of Jialian.
· 4.2 During your use of Jialian services, if you come across any problems related to your Personal Information use, you may contact us through the submission of your feedbacks on MyEvt.
· 4.4 This English version and other translated version of this Policy are provided for the convenience of Users, and are not intended to revise the original Chinese version of this Policy. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese version and non-Chinese version of this Policy, the Chinese version shall prevail.
· 4.5 This Policy shall become effective on September 1, 2018.
As for any issues not covered in this Policy, you shall comply with the announcements and relevant rules as updated by Jialian from time to time.